Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2011 Understanding Estate and Gift Taxation
Thursday, June 30, 2011 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
Instructor and Coordinators
Robert E. Barnhill, III JD, CPA/PFS, MBA, Attorney at Law
Glenn Rogers, Professor Emeritus, UVM
Peggy Manahan, Administrative Assistant, UVM
This program is for any tax practitioner who woul like a better understanding of Estate and Gift Tax Planning, the 210 Tax Act changes, and the implications for 2011-2012-2013.
Topics of Estate and Gift Taxation Workshop will include:
- Wealth Transfer Objectives
- Estate Tax Deductions and Credit
- Estate Tax Valuation and Payments
The Federal Gift Taxes including changes in the 2010 Tax Act such as:
- Electing out of the estate tax and modified carry over basis system
- Unified Tax Credit changes
- Maximum Estate Tax rate changes
- Changes for 2013
- Estate Tax portability and the surviving spouse
- Generation Skipping transfer taxes
EARLY REGISTRATION $210.00 (BEFORE JUNE 10, 2011)
LATE REGISTRATION $235.00 (AFTER JUNE 10, 2011)